ANDAMANS 3 NIGHTS/4 DAYS PACKAGE
DAY 1 Arrive Andaman - Carbyn`s Cove, Sound& Light Show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel.
After lunch we will proceed to show you Corbyn`s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair.
In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Only on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, first show will be in Hindi & second show will be in English and rest other days both shows will be in Hindi. Also note Sound & Light Show tickets will be booked for Hindi by default until or unless specifically mentioned for English Show.
Overnight Port Blair.
DAY 2 Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the `Best Beach in Asia` by Time Magazine.
Return back to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
NOTE: *No Vehicle provided to Radhanagar beach for the guests staying at TSG Blue, Taj Exotica & Barefoot, as its walkable distance
Overnight Havelock Island
DAY 3 Havelock: check out from hotel, visit Kalapathar Beach and proceed to Port Blair
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach access to which is through a wonderful coastal road.
Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry 1500 hrs/1545 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair
The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels in Havelock have an early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management) Request you to kindly carry the luggage and proceed to Kalapathar Beach.
Overnight Port Blair
DAY 4 Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
1. 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Port Blair + 01 Night stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Havelock
2. Daily breakfast, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
3. Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places.
4. PB – Havelock - PB by Private ferry (Makruzz/Green Ocean/Express Bhagya) - subject to availability and schedule (Morning or afternoon)
5. All transfers by 01 Ac XYLO in Port Blair and Havelock.
1. Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
2. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
3. Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
4. Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
5. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals
6. Any additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, VIP movement, etc.
7. All applicable Taxes
02 N at Port Blair + 01 N Havelock
Andamans and Port Blair packages can be customised according to specific requirements
- All hotel / flight / ferries are subject to availability at time of booking
- All trips are subject to clear-weather conditions
- Above quote is based on double or single occupancy. Twin sharing rooms are not available in Andaman
- You may experience poor to worse mobile and WIFI connectivity in Andaman Island.
- Please read all the points, terms & conditions carefully, before confirming your trip
- Prices have been calculated with existing rate of taxes and may change owing to increase in Govt. Tax. Any hike in taxes shall be chargeable
- Cancellations received 60 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 95% refund, except flights where cancellation charges applied by carrier airline + Rs. 500 per ticket processing charge will be deducted. In itineraries using Sea Shell hotels (Port Blair/Havelock/Neil) 70% refund will be made for cancellations received up to day 45 of the travel start date.
- No refund for flights in case of flight inclusive packages or flights booked under allotment, all such tickets will be non-changeable and non-transferable
- Cancellations or reductions received from 45 days until 30 days prior to commencement of itinerary: No refund for hotel charges and flights.
- No refund for any services / hotels / ferry bookings for travel commencing during peak season 15th December – 20th January, both days inclusive
- No refund for unused nights, early check-outs, missed meals or unused transport services if it occurs during travel
- No refund against ferry tickets, beyond 16 days prior to commencement of travel. Any amendment or cancellation, within 16 days will be charged on actual
- All ferry tickets will be non-changeable and non-transferable.
- No refund for any ferry or weather disruptions before or on travel.
POINTS TO NOTE FOR MV MAKRUZZ / GREEN OCEAN FERRY / COASTAL CRUISE:
- Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of MV Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise and incase it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same. Our liability is only to value of the Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise ticket and if any loss or extra payment for extra services needs to made Barefoot will not be liable for it.
- Please note that the charges mentioned are only for the base category and incase the same is not available; we shall try and block the seats in next HIGHER category and the difference for the same has to be paid by guest. We offer to book only the base category in our standard package.
PERMITS REQUIRED FOR FOREIGN NATIONAL / NRI / OCI CARD HOLDER TO ENTER ANDAMAN:
- It is mandatory to have PASSPORT which is valid with 6 months duration prior to travel & valid VISA.
- Visa & Entry Permits: Foreign Passport Holders (Including PIO/OCI cardholders) and Except for Citizens of Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, foreign nationals of Pakistani origin: Possession of a valid Indian visa or e-visa is mandatory to visit the Andaman Islands. Additionally, registration upon arrival is required, which is easily conducted at the Port Blair airport immigration arrival counter. If you hold a foreign passport, please declare yourself here and complete the registration process. The process is swift, easy and free of charge. Your hotel is legally required to also submit a `C-Form` on your behalf on the day you check in, and the databases are cross-checked and so it is important to declare your nationality at the airport and at the hotel and complete the registration process.
- Citizens of Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, foreign nationals of Pakistani origin: these individuals require special permission to visit Andaman Islands and cannot enter the territory without prior approval of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Application may be made through Indian missions overseas at the time of applying for your Indian Visa or, if living in India, it may be made at the FRO in which you are registered in the city of your residence in mainland India or directly through the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- If any foreign national of above stated category arrives without obtaining prior approval at Port Blair would be sent back by the same flight by concerned airlines on instruction from Foreigners Regional Registration Office, Port Blair.
- Kindly note this is a Government related requirement and we will not take any liability in case guest has to return back from airport due to non compliance of the government rules and regulations. Our normal cancellation policy will apply for all bookings
- After deplaning, foreign guests should walk into the arrival hall, where the immigration counters are located (these counters are just ahead of arrival hall gate and before the baggage conveyers). The entry formalities can be completed here and it is mandatory, not to be missed.
- Our representative will meet up with the guest outside the arrival hall of Port Blair airport with the paging board.
- Indian Passport Holders: Resident Indian nationals only require proof of identification such as Aadhar Card, Drivers Licence etc. (passport is not mandatory) to visit the Andaman Islands. Please note that PAN Card is no longer an accepted identification card for registration formalities at hotels.
- Only those Bangladeshi nationals who are serving/retired personnel of Military/semi-military, police/semi-police, security and/or intelligence organization are required to seek prior permission from MHA before visiting Andaman & Nicobar Islands.